Thursday 11 December 2014

Assigment 02: Presentation

English 1

ASS 2 - Presentation


STUDENTS WERE REQUIRED TO FORM UP A GROUP OF 4 UNITS AND PRODUCE A MINIMUM 16 MINUTES PRESENTATION VIDEO FOR THE FOLLOWING TOPIC:

Research and deliver an oral presentation on modern architecture designs inspired by nature. Your presentation should include the following areas.
Biomimicry, Design principles & architect’s background, Materials used and Green features.

MY GROUP MEMBERS WERE ME, CYNTHIA, KHOO ZER KAI WEN , ZOE AND LEONG KHAI KIT. AFTER SOME DISCUSSIONS AND RESEARCHES, WE DECIDED TO PRESENT THIS NATURE INSPIRED BUILDING: FALLING WATER

    THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS OUR SUBMITTED FINAL PRESENTATION VIDEO FOR ASS02:




REFLECTION:

I enjoyed the presentation so much. Beside it can improve our present skills, it make my friendship with my group member become closer. We discuss and work together, it brings a lots of fun to me.Through this project,I learn well to acommunicating to other.Next I also learn to be an effective speaker in fourmain areas which are voice presentation, body language, content and also organization of the content. I were learn more on public speaking.Even I didn't got A in this assignment, I hope that have a similar project as soon as possible which can increase my present skills and really have fun with my friends.

THE 3 TGC THAT I THINK I HAD ACHIEVED AFTER DOING ASS02:

No comments:

Post a Comment