Tuesday 30 June 2015

Assignment 02 : presentation

English 1


ASS 2 - Presentation



STUDENTS WERE REQUIRED TO FORM UP A GROUP OF 6 - 8 UNITS AND PRODUCE A PRESENTATION AND A REPORT FOR THE FOLLOWING TOPIC:

Research and deliver an oral presentation on old business between two shop in Penang and Klang. Your presentation and report should include the following areas .Business more than 50 years, the history of business, characteristic, and comparative analysis

MY GROUP MEMBERS WERE ME, CLAUDIA, APPLE, ESTHER, ABDULLAH, AARON AND CHRISTINE. AFTER SOME DISCUSSIONS AND RESEARCHES, WE DECIDED TO PRESENT THIS SHOES SHOP BUSINESS: SINSENG.

THE FOLLOWING SLIDES IS OUR SUBMITTED FINAL PRESENTATION FOR ASS02:


REFLECTION:

I feel happy to have this assignment which can visit to Penang and Klang. Although we are tired to go that fat to interview the shoe shop but it is fun and interesting. Next,I enjoyed the presentation so much. Beside it can improve our present skills, it make my friendship with my group member become closer. We discuss and work together, it brings a lots of fun to me.Through this project,I learn well to acommunicating to other.Next I also learn to be an effective speaker in fourmain areas which are voice presentation, body language, content and also organization of the content. I were learn more on public speaking.I hope that have a similar project as soon as possible which can increase my present skills and really have fun with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment